E- Safety Club is a team of teachers and pupils who come together each week and develop their understanding of what safety means in the online world. The club aims to equip every individual in the school community with tools to stay cyber smart.
We hope to
- create E-safety legends who will be good role models and a friendly face to approach across the whole school
- create a safe peer network for pupils of Meryfield
- support the pupils to navigate their way around the online world safely
- lead a whole school project on E-safety
- champion the idea if – ‘Creating a better internet for all.’